Dr. Dean Ariaee earned a bachelor degree from University of Maryland in 1987 and a doctoral degree from Northwestern University School of Dental Medicine in Chicago, Illinois in 1992. He graduated one semester early with a very high ranking in his class. Upon graduation, he moved to Orange County, where he’s been residing with his wife and two children. Dr. Ariaee has been practicing dentistry in Irvine Since 1992.
Hobbies: reading, movies, music, NPR radio, and exploring with his two children.
Sports: Horseback riding, swimming, Tennis.
- Certified and trained by gIDE Institute in implant Dentistry. gIDE Institute is the premiere Los Angeles-based provider in dental education worldwide with members in over 100 countries.
- Certified and trained by Noble Biocare in dental implants: The leading company in implant dentistry.
- Certified by Biohorizons, a leader in dental surgery and implants.
- Certified by Invisalign. 2010 Invisalign Preferred Provider.
- Certified by UCLA Dental School in Cosmetic Dentistry.
Member: American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Orange County Dental Society.
Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office.
Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to communicate well with our patients and provide the best care possible.